I had an existing color palette that I wanted to add into Pikka. It took me way longer than it should have to create this.
I had these colors stored inside of an Affinity Designer document. I wanted the exact colors. This is the workflow that I came up with. There has to be a better way right?
- Pikka -> Create New Color
- Enter in the color values with the sliders
- Save Color
- Select Color from the Pikka menu so that it shows up in my history.
- Scroll all the way to the end of my history to find my color.
- Drag the color into my desired palette.
- Repeat all over for the new color
Holy smokes that was not user friendly at all. Here are thoughts…
- Why can I not type in the number value when defining a color. I have to use the sliders.
- Why aren’t the newest colors at the beginning of the history?
- Why can’t I save a color directly into a palette in the library?
- The color add tool has the ability to generate color palettes automatically based on algorithms. However, you cannot manually create one.